School holidays can be found on this page, but please note that this is not specific to the ELC.
* The first day of school is TUESDAY, AUGUST 21st!! Surely, you are wondering where the summer has gone, but most of us are probably ready for our preschoolers to head back to school and begin a routine again. As you prepare, please don't forget to access the ELC's school supply list and do your best to help teachers collect much needed supplies for the year!
The school supply list can be found at: https://www.westerville.k12.oh.us/docs/building/35/school%20supply%20list.pdf?id=567148
* August 16 is not only Meet the Teacher Day but also the date of our much anticipated BACK TO SCHOOL BASH!! Yes, this is a party in our school's beautiful backyard to celebrate the upcoming school year and mingle with and meet the school staff and other families! Food trucks will also be available so that we can grab some dinner together in our park-like setting! This is one event that you won't want to miss!!
* DINE-OUT NIGHT: Grab some lunch at Raising Cane's on Polaris Parkway on Wednesday, August 22 (all day) and 15% of your meal purchase will be donated to the ELC! Must present flyer to cashier. Fliers will be coming home in your child's backpack soon and will also be available on this site.
* FIRST GENERAL PTA MEETING OF THE YEAR: Tuesday, August 28 @7PM at the ELC
ALL PARENTS ARE WELCOME!
* CURRICULUM NIGHT: September 13, 2018 - This is an adult-only event that gives parents the opportunity to learn more about the routines and procedures of ELC classrooms.
Yes, our PTA is officially a charitable organization recognized by the IRS and our tireless efforts are strictly focused on enhancing your child's education. We are a group of dedicated ELC parents who are proud to serve and advocate for our ELC families during these very special preschool years!
P-T-A stands for Parent Teacher Association.
Our mission is...
See the links below to follow the ELC on Facebook & Twitter!
Your support and contributions will help us improve your child's educational experience at the ELC. Every dime of your generous donation will fund our mission.
The ELC Playground Fund
Our biggest endeavor to date has been raising funds for a new playground, which our school greatly needs. For years, the WSNPTA has been fundraising and donating little by little to a playground fund, which has finally allowed the ELC to purchase a small playground unit to begin the process of building an actual playground to meet the needs of our 300+ students. Although this first step allows us to see the fruits of our labor, there is still quite a bit of fundraising that needs to be done for a complete playground. We rely on your donations to make this possible.
Please consider donating now. No donation is too little, and even a single dollar will bring us closer to our goal. We thank you for your support!
Donations can be made by clicking below or by dropping off a check payable to "WSNPTA" or cash at the school front desk. Donating directly at school is preferable and will help us avoid fees.
We thank you for your support!
We will be meeting at the ELC 7 times during the 2018-19 school year to review our goals and vote on important processes that impact your child.
43081, Westerville, Ohio, United States